What You’ll Do
• Work collaboratively with various team members including creative, marketing, and web designers to produce creative deliverables including: digital ads, landing pages, social media graphics, sales decks, newsletters and more.
• Work with various high profile gaming brands within established brand guidelines.
• Create consistent, high-quality design for both internal and external clientele.
• Work quickly when needed and switch gears with ease.
• Present, articulate and defend your design concepts and decisions.
• Keep up with industry trends and developments.
• Plan and execute graphic design projects in support of the company’s business needs and in collaboration with our internal business partners including company and business function newsletters
• Oversee design and update of CCE’s intranet, assets, and content.
Who You Are
• A portfolio showcasing design pieces that demonstrate an understanding of various styles and attention to detail. (WOW us!)
• High attention to detail, process-oriented, quick learner, self-starter, and FAST!
• Positive attitude and great communication skills (VERY important!)
• Ability to act upon critique and design feedback. (NO EGO!)
• Ability to work on creative concepts both within a team and individually (Team player!)
• Ability to manage time effectively across multiple projects and work within diverse established brand guidelines. (Know when to follow the rules and when to break them!)
• Excellent design/layout skills using industry standard graphics software applications such as Adobe creative suit including but not limited to Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch/Adobe XD.
• Strong typography skills, such as actively kerning, and being passionate about creating engaging typographic design. (Never satisfied by just typing a headline & subhead without incorporating it into the overall creative as an important design element.)
• Strong conceptual skills. (Impress us with new and exciting creative ideas)